So I'm playing community "volleyball". This is not your best volleyball, it's the kind where the most exercise is abdominal from laughing. The people are all nice though, and I am playing.
As we're playing, Buddy (real name used because it's awesome) hit the ball in a great spot for a point. After which he said "When you're fat, it's all about ball placement!"
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
To which I responded later, "I guess I'm in trouble then because I've never been very good at placement!" :-)
That was pretty funny. I wish I'd heard him actually say it. I do think I'd rather do competitive than recreational, but like you said, at least I'm playing. :-) And yea for Domino's who paid for us! Even better! :-)
So, this isn't in response to the funny post, but I wanted to tell you that I've finally read The Chosen. Some of my friends recommended it to me recently, too, so I finally read it and loved it. Now I want to read the next one.
Post a Comment