Tuesday, December 4, 2007

it continues...


We had a great evening at Temple Square, but we don't have any pictures of the girls singing. We also don't have pictures of the girls' two orchestra performances at Good Shepherd Lutheran in Sandy. I think the Orchestra director would have stared me down had I taken a picture. We had one performance Friday night (I drove) and another Saturday night (With the carpool)...Sunday December 2nd the older girls' choir performed at the Assembly Hall. We had a wonderful (yet cold) walk through the lights and the snow. The performance was amazing. They snag vivaldi's christmas cantata. Natalie thought it was great. Raymond thought it was awesome that they could sing in Latin.

Here are some pictures of the lights

1 comment:

JerBear & Co. said...

The lights look beautiful. I wish I could have been there for a concert. What a memorable experience for them! (See also other comments to your last 2 entries.)
:-) Tami